Thursday 11 August 2016



Task 1:

I hope that everyone had fun yesterday on our field trip. Let’s reflect here a bit!
Write one paragraph as a reflection to our ROM field trip yesterday and try to include the following thoughts:

  • Why did you join this trip?
  • What did you like the most?
  • What was the  one thing that was completely new to you?
  • What was/were the thing(s) that you did not like?
  • Would you like to go there again? Why?
  • How this trip has added to your “Canadian experience,” knowledge, learning … etc.?




It was very useful trip yesterday,because I'm a newcomer here and I want to know every things  in Canada about culture,First I liked  the huge building of this museum and when I went inside there is a big skeleton of dinosaur;Oh It was very amazing then I went to galleries of Egypt there is a mummies this is the first time in my life I saw mummies??? I was very surprised at the same time I was happy,also I liked the African section there is a little  Mercedes car.
I liked most the section in the museum and especially the European.In general I think most off section is very interested and I wish yo visit this culture again because all the immigrants in Canada when they are fleeing like they missed home they can go to the museum and see their culture because this museum is collect all kind of culture in all the world.      
   


No comments:

Post a Comment